Early Education And Care, Inc., an EHS Program of Panama City, FL
The Early Head Start (EHS) Program was introduced to EEC Head Start in 1998. At its inception, the program served 80 children in home-based programs. In 2001, the first center-based program was opened to serve 48 additional children. Currently, EHS serves two counties in Northwest Florida. EHS operates full-day, full-year programs.
How to Apply
You may apply for Head Start or Early Head Start at EEC’s office from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. EEC is located in downtown Panama City at 450 Jenks Avenue. Remember to bring proof of income for the past 12 month’s and the child’s verification of age for eligibility purposes.
(You may need to download Adobe Acrobat) Online Application:
- Apalachicola Early Head Start - (850) 653-2235 - 350 Fred Meyer St, Apalachicola FL
- Arnold High School - (850) 767-3748 - 550 N Alf Coleman Rd, Panama City Beach FL
- Bayou George Head Start - (850) 722-0200 - 8332 Hudson Rd, Panama City FL
- Catherine's House Early Head Start - (850) 640-2041 - 2121 Lisenby Ave, Panama City FL
- Chapman Center - (850) 914-6340 - 2928 E 11th St, Panama City FL
- Franklin County Early Head Start - (850) 653-3366 - 162 Avenue E, Apalachicola FL
- Millville Elementry Head Start - (850) 767-1805 - 203 N East Ave, Panama City FL
- Vetter Head Start - (850) 872-7580 - 709 E 7th Ct, Panama City FL