JEFFERSON/FRANKLIN COMMUNITY ACTION CORPORATION, an EHS Program of Hillsboro, MO
Early Head Start provides services for Pregnant Women, Infants and Toddlers. All of the services listed above are provided to the Early Head Start clients. The mission of Early Head Start is to promote healthy prenatal outcomes for pregnant women, to enhance the development of very young children and to promote healthy family functioning. Center based care is offered at our Hematite and Gray Summit, Missouri locations.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for the Head Start or Early Head Start program you will need the following information to complete a full application:
Child’s birth Certificate
Child’s Medicaid/insurance number
Child’s immunization record
Proof of income – such as last year’s income tax return, check stubs, TANF printout from DFS
Click here : http://jfcac.org/uno/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/HS-EHS.pdf to download the application.
Complete on your computer and then print for submission.
If you need further information, contact us. You can find contact information here.
If you need information about other Head Start programs in the state of Missouri, click here.: http://jfcac.sandboxcalifornia.com/uno/?page_id=13
- Antonia Head Start - (636) 942-3680 - 6283 Old Lemay Ferry Rd, Imperial MO
- Creative Expressions Learning Center - (636) 789-3563-222 - 2862 Seckman Rd, Imperial MO
- Gray Summit Head Start - (636) 789-3563-222 - 3251 Highway Mm, Gray Summit MO
- Hematite Head Start - (636) 789-3563-222 - 3680 Hillsboro-Hematite Road, Hematite MO
- Union Head Start - (636) 583-6465 - 106 Lincoln Ave, Union MO