Partnership For Community Action, Inc., an EHS Program of Clarkston, GA
Early Head Start Program
We serve 104 infants and toddlers and 16 pregnant mothers at three sites. A full complement of prenatal and social services is tracked to ensure the birth of healthy babies who then enter the Early Head Start Child Development Centers.
How to Apply
Registration is taken at the center where your child will attend. Please see the Head Start center locations list and contact the appropriate center. hat You Need to Bring:
Child’s Birth Certificate
Proof of Income for the last 12 months – W-2 or 1040 forms, salary stubs, or documentation of Unemployment, Public Assistance, SSI 1099, Child Support
Shot records (with HIB)
Form 3231 (Replaced the Gold Certificate)
Medicaid Card (if eligible), Peach Care (if eligible), Private Insurance
Documentation of special needs or disability as determined by Babies Can’t Wait Early Intervention Program for infants and toddlers 0-3, or documentation of disability or special need for 3-5 year olds.
We will help refugee or immigrant families without birth certificates or Social Security cards to get substitute documentation.
Contact a center near you.
- CLARKSTON CHILD DEVELOPMENT CENTER - (404) 929-2503 - 815 Park North Blvd Suite 101, Clarkston GA
- CLUB HOUSE EHS - (404) 298-1003 - 3640 Clubhouse Cir E, Decatur GA
- COLLEGE HEIGHTS - (404) 370-4480 - 917 S McDonough St, Decatur GA
- COLUMBIA - (404) 286-6467 - 1275 Clarendon Ave, Avondale Estates GA
- DESTINY STARR FKA ACTIVE LEARNER - (770) 761-6131 - 2525 Highway 20 NE, Conyers GA
- HAMBRICK - (404) 565-119 - 777 Hambrick Rd, Stone Mountain GA
- LITHONIA - YMCA - (770) 484-1625 - 2924 Evans Mill Rd, Lithonia GA
- OUR HOUSE - (404) 378-0938 - 711 S Columbia Dr, Decatur GA
- SNAPFINGER YMCA - (770) 987-4666 - 2575 Snapfinger Rd, Decatur GA
- WEST CIRCLE - (770) 679-5294 - 780 West Cir SW, Conyers GA